To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our Site homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only to our employees, agents, or contractors to the extent required to allow you to make full use of this Site.
This privacy statement applies to all web sites and domains owned or operated by us. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
What we collect:
During the registration process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, name, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
Do we collect info from third parties?
Yes, we sometimes collection information from third parties within their privacy policies.
How we use it:
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services that you request or purchase.
- To analyze internet activity, preferences, trends and statistics.
- To help you effectively complete your educational requirements.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services provided from Provider.
- To provide feedback in an online survey.
- To help you participate in promotional offers.
- To help you request assistance or fill out support requests.
- Maintenance and improvement of our services and website.
Data will be shared with third party marketing partners for commercial purposes, including CCC, Epsilon and Oracle, but we will provide customers with the option to opt-out of having their data shared with third parties. Provider may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or due to a regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the Site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Provider may transfer information about Users if Provider is acquired by or merged with another company. Provider is not responsible for notifying User of such changes.
When you register on our Site, Provider will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date to notify you via periodic e-mails of technical service issues, specials, or other related product/service information. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of Provider for the purpose of performing service for Provider.
Opting out of marketing and transfers; updating your information:
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us, or if you would like to opt out of our sharing your information with third parties, please let us know by sending us an email. Include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us please contact us the same way. If you like, you may use one of the following statements in your message to us:
You can also request that we delete your personal information by sending us an email.
Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to 4 weeks to process. If we have questions, Provider will contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, Provider will take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
The online registration at Provider's Site is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site.
Security of your personal information:
Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the Provider's , data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security.
In using our Site, you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance that there are inherent risks in relying upon, using, sending, or retrieving any information over the internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, sending, or retrieving any personal or financial information over the internet.
Your access to your personal information:
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.
Our Site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our Site does generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of hits and visits to our Site. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Provider uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Site when you visit.
California customer privacy rights:
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act ( “CCPA Rights”). This section describes those rights.
CCPA Rights Requests
Right to Know and Right to Deletion
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
1. Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. In order to process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
2. Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
3. Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses, saved recipes and any other saved preferences in your online account will no longer be available.
4. Dudley Devoted: You will lose any points earned as part of your participation in Dudley Devoted, or any other loyalty program Provider may initiate. You will not be able to accrue loyalty points moving forward. Any existing reward certificates will be honored.
5. Marketing Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing communications directly from our family of brands, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
6. Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
To submit a request to know or a request to delete, please email Provider your name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and last transaction amount.