Our fabrics are all made using the highest-quality, recycled fleece, sourced from the same top-tier, household-name fabric manufacturers we've partnered with since our launch in 2015.
This fabric is meant to be durable, versatile and last for years to come. Below are some care instructions and troubleshooting tips to help you get the most out of your Dudleys. Because we want them to last you for all the seasons ahead.
• To stop unwanted shedding, pre-wash your pieces before wearing. We also recommend putting them in the dryer for one dry cycle.
• Pre-treat any stains with your preferred stain remover. We recommend using baby wipes for on-the-go stain treatment.
• Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels.
• For longevity, we like to hang to dry.
• Do not bleach or iron.
• Do not use fabric softener.