Jobs - Customer Experience Associate
Are you a born brand ambassador? Is customer communication a natural strength? Can you artfully navigate customer questions, troubleshoot the rare hiccup and streamline shipments and fulfillment—all in a day’s work?
Dudley Stephens is entering its fifth year as a brand, propelled by fast-paced growth. We’re looking for a customer experience associate with the skills and/or credentials to authentically connect our products and customers, both digitally and on-site at pop-ups and special events. This is a full-time role with our team in our Greenwich, CT office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day customer interaction
- Maintain working knowledge of products and sizing, and respond to customer queries
- Coordinate returns and exchanges
- Manage all fulfillment on a daily basis, overseeing shipments in partnership with our fulfillment team
- Represent the brand and support customers at trunk shows & pop-ups as needed
Qualifications and Details
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years’ related work experience or translatable qualifications to perform duties of the role
- Able to work quickly with strong multi-tasking skills; self-starter who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Salary based on experience, bonus potential based on company performance
- Travel required
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com