We may revise the content of these terms and conditions of use at any time. By using this Site after a change, you agree to follow and be bound by all changes. The date of the current version of these terms and conditions of use is shown in the top, left corner of this document. Please visit this page periodically to familiarize yourself with the current terms and conditions of use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us.
Each time you use this Site, you agree that you understand and will comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are our property and/or the property of other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without our written permission or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5. If you believe that any content posted on the Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual-property rights, you may notify us by providing the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Action of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512, to our Copyright Agent: JEFFREY S. STEPHENS, ESQ. at email@example.com.
6. We work very hard to provide you with unique and inspired products. As a result, some of these products may be available only in limited quantities or require large production lead times. When an item is no longer available we make every attempt to remove from the site immediately. If an item is currently on back order, we make every attempt to include this information with the item on the site. If you have any questions or concerns about the availability of product on this site, please contact us.
7. We endeavor to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. The actual colors you see will depend on your computer monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
8. If at any time and for any reason, you do not feel that your purchase has lived up to your expectations you may return it for an exchange or a refund within 30 days of the original purchase. To request a refund, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase for further instructions. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed your request. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days after we receive your returned purchase.
9. This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). We have no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that we have provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
10. We do not endorse and are not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of qualified professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
11. The information, software, products and descriptions of products and/or services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we specifically disclaim any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. We are under no obligation to update the content on the Site. We may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. We may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
12. ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A SITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A “LINKED SITE”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
13. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH GOODS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INDUCED BY ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR CONDITION OF THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AND THAT NO SUCH STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED SOLELY ON THE INVESTIGATIONS, EXAMINATIONS, AND OTHER DUE DILIGENCE THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO MAKE AND THAT THE WE HAVE AFFORDED YOU WITH THE OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL AND COMPLETE INVESTIGATIONS, EXAMINATIONS, AND OTHER DUE DILIGENCE.
14. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on our part, you agree that it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services purchased through the Site, and under no circumstances will there be consequential, punitive, or any other kind of exemplary damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.
For Jurisdictions that do not allow us to limit our liability:
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, if your jurisdiction has provisions specific to waiver or liability that conflict with the above then our liability is limited to the smallest extent possible by law. Specifically, in jurisdictions where it is not legally permitted, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
15. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES. FOR EXAMPLE, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." YOU HEREBY WAIVE THIS SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED RELEASE.
16. You agree that we, the Provider, our affiliates and any of our respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, even if we are made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. We cannot and do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
17. It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
18. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dudley Stephens, LLC, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
19. Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of your use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Connecticut, United States of America, and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut, or such state or federal court located within the state of Connecticut which is in closest proximity to Greenwich, Connecticut. You further agree that any and all disputes between you and us will be resolved the state and federal courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Join the #dsgoods community.
Sign up for updates and we’ll send you 10% off your next order.